News page in Stopdesign

Hello,
do you know how we add an "about" page to provide information, news, on the site, exhibitions, a page that includes text, HTML links ....
Thank you for your help.
Andre

Zenphoto: 1.4.2.3

Comments

• fretzl Administrator, Developer
    Activate the `Zenpage` plugin and read the tutorial on how to implement it in your theme.
    http://www.zenphoto.org/news/theming-tutorial#part-4-theming-zenpage
  • Andre Member
    Thanks, but I saw (when you have the choice to activate Zenpage) that Zenpage doesn't work with Stopdesign, is it true? I activate Zenpage plugin, but after, how can I put a new page? I activate Combinews, and I dont't know what to do after. I read your links.... Could you help me please?
    Thanks.
    Andre
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    As fretzl posted, first learn how Zenphoto themes work and then how to setup/extend it to work with the Zenpage plugin (of the official themes only Zenpage, Efferescence+ and Garland have support built in). Sorry, we really can't take you by the hand on such things exceeds really the limits of forum help.
  • Just on small note to add to this thread. Stopdesign is a very complicated theme. One of the reasons it does not have Zenpage support. Probably not a good choice to start on when learning how to make/modify a Zenphoto theme.