Problem editing theme - extra pages of gallery

I am so close to matching a theme with my site... I've edited the default theme, inserting the code for my homepage into the zp code. The problem I get is when clicking on the additional pages of the main gallery from the index page. I've copied the image folder for my navbar images to the zp root folder which works for the index page, but the additional pages look for the navbar images in zenphoto/page/2/navbarimages instead of zenphoto/navbarimages.

Can anyone please help?

Comments

• fretzl Administrator, Developer
    Can you maybe post a link to the site ?
  • www.greencrown.ca/Gallery

when I click on page 2,3,4 etc of the main gallery, my header and navbar logos dissappear.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    You apparently did not link the files correctly. if you point to theme based files you need to use the global variable `$_zp_themeroot`. See the css links in standard themes. Otherwise the links is from the current page link which is of course wrong as you encounter.
    Alternatively if these header stuff is from outside Zenphoto you need to use absolute urls.
  • Thanks for all your help. I used absolute urls to match my site, and it works very well now.