zenpaypal- options

I know zenpaypal isnt supported any more. I think this is probably a basic problem, but I havent worked it out yet.

I have integrated the cart button, when you click BUY, the photo title and the price doesnt go across into the paypal cart page. It is empty.

location is http://www.johndomeney.com/clientgallery/
use the test gallery to see.
I have put in title, description, custom description. none of these fields carry across.
Any ideas? I am sure its a simple one.
Thanks

Comments

• Nothing like writing a post to make you realise what was wrong.

Aaaaand its right there in the instillation docs.

You need to add the specific price information into the custom data fields.

Thanks everyone, stop trying to work it out and go help someone else!
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    We don't support ourselves but does hucste who took it over from the original developer really doesn't as well?
  • I didnt understand a word of that;)

There are very few posts more recent than 2010, and you seem to have answered them. I havent seen hucste in any of these forum posts, if thats what you mean by support.
    Hucste is the developer where you probably got the plugin as well as linked here:
    http://www.zenphoto.org/news/zenpaypal
    Been a while he was on the forum so I have no idea if he is still active with his plugins and/or Zenphoto.
  • i'm already here :p
    But i've new job... (i'm developer, too, since 3 weeks.)

I don't know why the plugin not run on your test website.
    Perhaps, you have bad configurate-it... it's seems you have a problem with your third size configuration.
  • Having just spent 2 hrs working out what I already did last year, I will clarify for myself next year.
    The custom data of every image needs the price infomation.
    It would be nice if you could do that at a global/album level, but that doesnt seem to work.
  • I suppose I should ask the question.. Is there a way to insert custom data into every file in an album without pasting it individually? My control-V is well practised, but there must be something quicker.. ?
    I am not familar with this plugin but I suppose it just uses the info from the custom field and passes that via a parameter to the zenpaypal function. In that case you could just hardcode the prices on your theme files directly. Given that all are the same of course.

But hopefully the developer of the plugin will respond some time as well.