Changing the size of the Album Frame

Hello everyone,
I am from France, just starting using Zenphoto. This is fun. Just installed it on Ubuntu and working on getting it nicely put together at my home before getting it on line.
As a note, I am quite new into this and not very knowledgeable into CSS, HTML... so sorry if I don't explain everything correctly with my french/english language.

Here is what I am trying to do :
1. I am using the Effervescence theme.
2. I have changed some set up so to fit what I want.
3. When I am getting the main page, here is the problem. The photos are not fitting into the album frame. I would like to change the size of the frame on the main page. I look into the admin setting (everywhere) and I can't find where to change the setting for the album frame (to get it bigger). I then tried to find the CSS file and change it manually but can't manage to locate where to do it.

Can someone direct me where to find that CSS file or .php file ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Emmanuel, newbies ZENPHOTO
FRANCE

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Well, you need indeed to change the CSS. Which depends on which of the Efferscence+ personalities you use.

I recommend to read our theming tutorial to learn some basics about Zenphoto theming. Eff+ is however quite a complicated theme and might not be the best to start learning customizing.
    In any case it will not be avoidable to get some more HTML and CSS knowledge as you might need it if you try to do more thing anyway.
  • @Acrylian,

Thanks for your reply. Well yes I did read some of the HTML and CSS tutorial (not all as I am at work now :)). Will do later.
    Well I, kind of, understood that I had to change something in the CSS, but there are so many of them, I don't really know where to go, or on which one to look ?

Thanks again.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Well, they might interact. The main styles are in the /styles directory, again, which depends on the theme's personality used.
  • Thanks. I'll check it out tonight when I get back from work.
    I'll keep you posted.

Emmanuel