Watermark not show for login user

Hello, i have ask about watermark.
I want watermark not show for logged user.
I try this, but image not show.
<div class="image-unit">
<?php
if(zp_loggedin()) {
#show album thum, without watermark
?>
" title="<?php printBareAlbumTitle();?>">
<?php if (getOption('thumb_crop')) {
printCustomSizedImage(getAnnotatedAlbumTitle(),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),null,null,'remove-attributes', null, null);
} else {
printAlbumThumbImage(getAnnotatedAlbumTitle(),'remove-attributes');
} ?>

<h3><?php printBareAlbumTitle();?></h3>
<p class="album-desc"><?php echo truncate_string(strip_tags(getAlbumDesc()),120,'...'); ?></p>
<?php
}else{
?>
" title="<?php printBareAlbumTitle();?>">
<?php if (getOption('thumb_crop')) {
printCustomAlbumThumbImage(getAnnotatedAlbumTitle(),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),getOption('thumb_size'),null,null,'remove-attributes');
} else {
printAlbumThumbImage(getAnnotatedAlbumTitle(),'remove-attributes');
} ?>

<h3><?php printBareAlbumTitle();?></h3>
<p class="album-desc"><?php echo truncate_string(strip_tags(getAlbumDesc()),120,'...'); ?></p>
<?php
}
?>
</div>

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    First, please escape code properly using `backticks` as it otherwise displays crippled.

First, you are using the standard functions a bit off. If you want to use the default options don't use `printCustomSizeXXX` functions. Those are for custom sizes not using the options. For image functions using the default options use the `default` image functions.

Your custom size functions don't show the watermark because you disabled by setting `null` on the related parameter:
    http://www.zenphoto.org/documentation/functions/_template-functions.php.html#functionprintCustomSizedImage
  • Hi acrylan, tks for your answer.
    I was correct my code for there is example for showing image:
    `printCustomSizedImage(getBareImageTitle(),NULL,552,370,765,518,10,10,NULL,NULL,TRUE);`

But, watermark show to in user loggedin, i want watermark remove for user logged in.
    Then you have to call the functions differently.

`
    if(zp_loggedin()) {

} else {

}
    `
  • Dear Acrylian, oke thanks i has done about that problem.

But i want create download album, without watermark when user loggedin, but image will watermark when not user loggedin.

i was use this `<?php printAlbumZip();?>` but watermark not shown for user not loggedin.

Can you describe to me about that logic.
    That is not possible to differ with that function. Btw the function is deprecated, you should use `printDownloadAlbumZipURL` from the downloadlist plugin instead.

You could try to use the AlbumZip class of the plugin directly:
    http://www.zenphoto.org/documentation/plugins/misc/AlbumZip.html

But in any case you can only switch between cached (sized) images or the full images.