Paradigm theme: last/latest images

Bonjour,

Nouveau avec Zenphoto (un superbe CMS au passage ;) ) je souhaiterais ajouter des photos sur le blog mais que c'est dernière ne soit pas visible sur la page d'accueil dans "image récente" est ce possible ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Ludovic

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Please in English. Thanks!
  • Hello,

New with Zenphoto (CMS superb passing;)) I would like to add photos on the blog but it isn't visible last on the home page under "Latest picture" is that possible?

thank you

Ludovic
  • fretzl Administrator, Developer
    Which theme are you using ?
    That's a third party theme we are not familiar with. But since you speak of "last images" you probably just need to enable the image_album_statistics plugin.

Otherwise you would have to contact the developer of the theme as we don't know if he reads here. To help him recognize it is recommend to add the name of the theme to the forum topic. I just changed it for you.
  • Thank you.

In fact I get to view the latest images no worries;) it is only the images that I put in the blog that I do not wish to appear on the home page in the latest images. I have created a section in the album "Blog" but I can not hide

have a good day
    You cannot exclude images from the latest images unless you unpublish them or protect its toplevel album. If you want to differ images in Blog and normal albums I suggest to use an separate unpublished album only for the blog. Note that you get to see all unpublished items if you are logged in. See also here: http://www.zenphoto.org/news/an-overview-of-zenphoto-users/#rules-of-protection-andvisibility-for-zenphoto-obj
  • it's OK ;)

I put the album in private and images no longer appear except in the blog

thank you