There might be a bit low responsiveness on technical matters because of some personal family related cirumstances
- Malte (acrylian)

ZenPayPal 2-alpha

Hi, all.

I rewrite my code about zenpaypal plugin, in new version.
I attempt to use the "Paypal REST API PHP SDK".

I need to create a checkout php script receiving posted datas from the form html (wrote by function zenpaypal into zenPaypal.php script).

How to do it for running correctly with zenphoto, and my zenpaypal plugin?

• acrylian Administrator
    Great, third party contributionsl like this are always very welcome.

I don't know the paypal framework and what you specifially need to do with it. But via PHP you can generally check for POST/GET data directy in your main plugin file using

`if(isset($_POST['your-paypal-form-stuff'`]) {`
    `//here whatever you need to do with the code - Don't forget to sanitize properly!`
    `exitZP(); // to avoid other plugin code being executed afterwards`

If all can happen on page reload after submitting you can do that within a theme function of the plugin naturally. See for example the `printContactForm()` function from the contact_form plugin.

Does that help? Or do you mean anything else?
  • ok, thank you.
    I see that! ;)
  • Hi...

I've one problem, with my script.

If i test as:

$ php-7.0 -l zenpaypal.php

No syntax errors detected in zenpaypal.php

$ php-7.0 -l zenpaypal/class.ZenPayPal.php

No syntax errors detected in zenpaypal/class.ZenPayPal.php

But, when i upload my plugin, the zenphoto website is blank!
    When i delete my plugin, the website run correctly.
    One idea?

My first lines code into zenpaypal.php:

<?php<br />

* zenPaypal -- PayPal ordering support

* Provides a PayPal ordering form for image print ordering.

* Price lists can also be passed as a parameter to the zenPaypal() function. See also

* zenPaypalPricelistFromString() for parsing a string into the pricelist array. This could be used,

* for instance, by storing a pricelist string in the 'customdata' field of your images and then parsing and

* passing it in the zenPaypal() call. This would give you individual pricing by image.

* @author Ebrahim Ezzy (Nimbuz) adapted as a plugin by Stephen Billard (sbillard)

* modified by Stephane HUC (hucste)

* @package plugins - divers

define('ZPP', 'zenpaypal');

// include class ZPP

include(__DIR__ .'/'.ZPP.'/class.ZenPayPal.php');

//include_once(__DIR__ .'/'.ZPP.'/PayPal-PHP-SDK/autoload.php');

// here declarate new zenpaypal !

$zenpaypal = new ZenPayPal();

// needed variables for ZenPhoto

$option_interface = 'zenPaypalOptions';

$plugin_author = gettext('Ebrahim Ezzy (Nimbuz), adapted as a plugin by Stephen Billard (sbillard), modified by Stephane HUC (hucste).');

$plugin_description = gettext('PayPal Integration');

//$plugin_disable = (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.0.0') != 1) ? gettext('PHP version 5 or greater is required.') : false;

$plugin_is_filter = 5|ADMIN_PLUGIN|THEME_PLUGIN;

$plugin_URL = '';

$plugin_version = $zenpaypal->getPluginVersion();

• acrylian Administrator
    Some observations and recommendations.
    • Best use lowercase file names to avoid accidental typos regarding the case. Same for variable names. Function and method names where the case doesn't matter use camelCase.
    • Include classes, functions and filter defines after the $plugin definition.
      Instead `include(__DIR__ .'/'.ZPP.'/class.ZenPayPal.php');` use
      `require_once(SERVERPATH . '/' . USER_PLUGIN_FOLDER . '/zenpaypal/class.ZenPayPal.php');` Not sure if the define of the constant ZPP is really necessary.
    • if `$zenpaypal = new ZenPayPal();` is meant to be used as a global object variable name it accordingly like `$_zenpayapl` or even `$_zp_zenpaypal` (this is how globals should be named internally - sadly ZP does not do this consequently as well in some places ;-))
    • Additionally you zp_register_filter calls might not be correct. If these are not static functions it will not work. If these are methods of the class you have to use static methods like `zp_register_filter('admin_head', 'ZenPayPal::printCSS');`
    The blank page might of course also be caused by the code following that.