Multilingual site - Header information

Hello,

I updated to ZP 1.4.5 and use ZenPage. When using the links to different languages on my navigation, I gett the following information.

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.65/XXX/www/albums/zp-core/zp-extensions/tiny_mce/config/zenphoto-default-with-customdatafield.js.php:47) in /homez.65/XXX/www/albums/zp-core/functions-common.php on line 489

Could you tell me how to get rid of the message? I could not figure it out. Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    There must be more errors in the log. This error is the result of other errors, so we need to know those.
  • Thank you acrylian for replying so quickly.

Apart of this message (dated 18.07 !!!), I don't find anything else.{

"2306:Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:03:04 GMT} Zenphoto v1.4.6-DEV[5cffbe455efd7b3c2579eaaaf8e6fac91dd878c7]
    NOTICE: Use of undefined constant _PAGES_ - assumed '_PAGES_' in /homez.65/patrician/www/albums/zp-core/rewrite.php(104) : eval()'d code on line 1
    eval called from rewriteHandler (rewrite.php [104])
    from require_once (rewrite.php [112])
    from include (index.php [22])
    from index.php [15]
    {2306:Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:03:04 GMT}
    NOTICE: Use of undefined constant _PAGE_ - assumed '_PAGE_' in /homez.65/patrician/www/albums/zp-core/rewrite.php(104) : eval()'d code on line 1
    from index.php [15]
    {2306:Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:03:04 GMT}
    NOTICE: Use of undefined constant _NEWS_ - assumed '_NEWS_' in /homez.65/patrician/www/albums/zp-core/rewrite.php(104) : eval()'d code on line 1
    from index.php [15]..."

My (self-made) navigation bar contains the following code:

`
    "> 
    <?php switch (getOption('locale')) {
    default:
    case 'fr_FR':
    echo 'Turquie';
    break;

case 'de_DE':
    echo 'Türkei';
    break;

case 'en_US':
    echo 'Turquie'
    break;
    } ?>

Français
    English
    Deutsch

`
    That constant issue should not appear and I never saw it recently. I wouldn't recommend to use the 1.4.6 dev build although it is still close to the current 1.4.5 build. That is work in progress of the release due in half a year! Best try the 1.4.5 support build instead.

(Btw, in English it is "Turkey" :-))
  • Hello acrylian,

I changed in the meantime for the version 1.4.5.1, but I get the same warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.65/XXX/www/albums/zp-core/zp-extensions/tiny_mce/config/zenphoto-default-with-customdatafield.js.php:43) in /homez.65/patrician/www/albums/zp-core/functions-common.php on line 488

(Thanks for the BTW. I n fact I had it right on my site)
    What theme? If it is not one of the official ones please try that.
  • The theme is Zenpage with a few modifications.
    Sorry, I cannot reproduce any related issue with the Zenpage theme and that TinyMCE config file chosen.

Try a standard theme please.
  • Quick analysis would indicate that your theme is trying to store a cookie, but that must be done before any output is sent to the browser, hence the error message.

A complete stack trace would tell you where the call on setting the cookie is happening.