Zenphoto translation into Dutch

I can life with an admin in english but i would like to have the photoalbum in dutch a great steap will be that the "prev" and "next" buttons ar changed into "Vorige" and "volgende" All things like comment a photo are switched off.

I have changed this file into the default theme folder: album.php This is the change i made: <?php printPageListWithNav("« vorige", "next »"); ?> I replaced "prev" into "vorige".

The photoalbum doesnt changed the text it is still "prev" What am i doing wrong? Is it the wrong file or the wrong folder?

Kind regards

BoB

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    There are several "prev" and "next". You probably forgot hte one on index.php that has the printPageListWithNav, too. (and don't forget image.php).

BTW, the "real" translation feature is nearing completion, the standard themes will be included it that, too. We will announce that on our site when ready and post a tutorial how to do it, too
  • image.php did the trick. Thanks for your reply. I am exited to see the full translated version. I have seen a lot of "php" photoalbums on the net but Zen is the one i like the most. Good work guys!