Comments Form not displaying, plugin active, options allowed - zpSkeleton

Hi, I'm right at the end of my development with my first Zenphoto gallery site. (Thanks for the great open source site). I've searched the forums and found answers to all my other queries along the way but I am now unable to get the Comments Form to display at all on any pages / news / gallery.

I'm using zpSkeleton and 1.4.3.5 [11059] (Official build)
Comment Form plug-in is active and I have checked all boxes to have "allowed" comments on all pages, under options > comment. Yet they are not displaying.

I really want to avoid reinstalling zenphoto at this late stage. Please help!

Thanks - Claire

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Sorry, not familiar with this 3rd party theme but as far as I remember this has full support for comments. Are you using the latest theme version? Sure that you enabled comments for all items on the options and that comments are open?
  • Thanks acrylian for getting back to me so quickly. Yes the theme is up to date. I think I have a fix:

After installing the night build JIC I clicked on the plugins tab and clicked the 'i' icon for information and it states,
    "Place a call on the function printCommentForm() in your script where you wish the comment items to appear."

I've added:
    <div class="ten columns">
    <?php printCommentForm(); ?>
    </div>
    to pages.php

and it works. :)
  • Thanks acrylian for getting back to me so quickly. Yes the theme is up to date. I think I have a fix:

After installing the night build JIC I clicked on the plugins tab and clicked the 'i' icon for information and it states,
    "Place a call on the function printCommentForm() in your script where you wish the comment items to appear."

I've added:
    <div class="ten columns">
    <?php printCommentForm(); ?>
    </div>
    to pages.php

and it works. :)