undefined function printjCarousel()

Hey Guys!

I just installed this nice zenphoto CMS and was playing around, but I couldn't get the jCarousel running.

Following error message appears:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function printjCarousel() in [PRIVACY]/themes/mbi/image.php on line 100"

The plugin is activated for all php-files in the used template.

I would be very very thankful if anyone could give some advice!

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :-)

Samuel

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Well did you enable the plugin? Since you seem to use a custom theme be sure it is setup correctly. See the tutorial please.
  • Thanks for your answer!

I tried it again with a theme (zenphoto) that should support jcarousel by default. I have at least 10 pictures in my album and jcarousel activated.

And: It doesn't work. It loads the carousel and the paths, but when it comes to generate the html, the source code looks like

<!-- The Image -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
    // <!-- <![CDATA[
    var mycarousel_itemList = [
    {url: "/zenphoto/zp-core/i.php?[...]
    [...]
    </script>

<ul id="mycarousel">
    <!-- The content will be dynamically loaded in here -->

That's it.
      stays empty :-)

Info: It is a fresh install on my local server (via xampp), no modifications made.
      Tryed in IE and Chrome.

THANKS A LOT!

Sam
    There is no theme named "Zenphoto". Did you mean "Zenpage"?

Anyway, you have to enabled the theme pages you wish to use jCarousel on on the plugin options. That is so the script is not loaded unnecessarily.
  • True, i meant Zenpage. Sorry for that, I really appreciate the work you invested in this great project.

I looked it up in the settings, but it is activated for image.php in the zenpage theme.

Any ideas?
    Hm, just tried and I can reproduce it. Seems a bug sneaked in unnoticed.
    Fixed in the support build now. See https://github.com/zenphoto/zenphoto/issues/197
  • AWESOME!

THANK YOU :-D This CMS is an awesome work. Really, I appreciate it.

Regards,
    Samuel