JoshuaInk Theme

Okay okay, I know I said I'd leave you guys with a theme before I go, but since I finished my other one earlier than expected, I shot this one out pretty quick. It's based off of the template here.

I had to improv some of the things. I hope you guys like it. Let me know if there's any problems and I'll try and get to them when I can.

[edit]
Oops. I forgot the link:
http://www.gamedudex.com/2006/06/10/joshuaink-theme/

Comments

• lol.. you beat me too it.. I was trying to find some photo album themes the make a zp theme off of and I stumbled across that one.. took all the information and was gonn make it sometime this next week.. .. One less thing I gotta do..
  • haha. I found this one last week.

I have some other ideas for themes if you'd like. I won't be able to work on them when schools starts.
  • I already have a few other up my sleeve that I am working on.. if I run out of ideas.. Ill let you know
  • trisweb Administrator
    Awesome theme, and good job porting to ZP. Is it up on the wiki page yet? I'll go check... :) Thanks again.
  • Yep, it's on the wiki.
  • It's offical, JoshuaInk has now made it to version 1.1!

=P

Well, I hope this fixes some of the problems you guys have had. I've also gone through and cleaned up some of the code and also the generated output.

Let me know if this works/doesn't work for you guys.

I tested it with 4 of my testing galleries this time. They all seemed to work okay.

***IMPORTANT***
    As of version 1.1, if you now want to edit the maximum sizes, you need to edit joshuaink.php.

You can get it from the wiki or you can download it from my site.