zpMasonry (Contributing back?)

I used to use a custom theme based on the Blacksoul Wordpress theme. More recently I've ditched Wordpress to host everything through ZenPhoto (why use two when you can keep it simple?). So I've switched to using zpMasonry as the theme. I've made some customizations, some of which should be fairly easy to contribute back into the main theme and can possibly be beneficial to all users of the theme:

- CSS tweaks that render large thumbnails a bit better
- A fix for album name display in image.php
- Adding an option to let admins set how many news articles get displayed by index.php

What is the best way to contribute changes back to the original authors, usually?

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    More recently I've ditched Wordpress to host everything through ZenPhoto (why use two when you can keep it simple?).

Exactly what we did a while ago..;-)

gjr, the author of this and other themes, frequently visits the forum so he surely will respond some time. Or you just contact him directly via his site.

In case you want to offer your own third party theme you find info on our "Get involved" page how we recommend to do that. The theme would be added to our themes section and linked to you (we don't host third party tools with the exception of some very old themes)
  • gjr Member
    Send me a note from my site with your improvements...If I agree I will graciously add them. Thanks!