TinyMCE problems

Hello all, I'm Enrico registered now. Unfortunately I do not speak english so i try to help me with the translator to explain the problem. I have now installed the latest version of ZP with the extension of TinyMCE. Any option I put the areas of inserting text disappear. When I select disable returns the possibility of inserting text by default. Please advise how to solve the problem. Use PHP 5.6 mysql 5.6. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If I understand correctly you cannot save text when entered on the backend if tinymce is active.

Sorry no eay answer possible since this is neither normal behaviour nor can I reproduce it. Therefore please review your Zenphoto error log, your server php error log and right when this occurs also your browser log/console. What browser are you using?
  • Thanks a lot for the answer.
    I've tested the issue on the following browsers:

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Debugging the site is empty, there is nothing. I reinstalled the system in the hope of adjusting. First, it was impossible to run fopen on the log, but it is now empty by changing zpdata permissions. Unfortunately I can not see server errors being on a free site (encrimi.altervista.org). If needed, I can give you access credentials.

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Debugging the site is empty, there is nothing. I reinstalled the system in the hope of adjusting. First, it was impossible to run fopen on the log, but it is now empty by changing zpdata permissions. Unfortunately I can not see server errors being on a free site (encrimi.altervista.org). If needed, I can give you access credentials.

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome
    Ie11
    Edge
    Chrome
    Ie11
    Edge
  • Thanks a lot for the answer. I've tested the issue on the following browsers:
    Chrome
    Ie11
    Edge
  • I used chrome - ie11 - edge : same problem.

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome
    Ie11
    Edge

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome

Ie11

Edge

Chrome

Ie11

Edge