Feature request: Introduction on password page

It would be nice if you could have an introduction text on the password page that works with the multiple languages. Maybe nice for a future feature?
Love the CMS as it is already, but just thought of this, in any case happy newyear :)

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

There is actually a default message on password protected items that is also gettexted and therefore should be translated. Of course only if your server has gettext support and a translation for that language exists. Or am I missunderstanding anything?

Otherwise you also can also call content from a Zenpage on the static password.php page and provide a custom text and manual translation.

• "Otherwise you also can also call content from a Zenpage on the static password.php page and provide a custom text and manual translation." How do I call this? Do you have a code that I can copy into password.php? That would be awesome!

Same way as discussed on your older topic actually ;-)
    http://forum.zenphoto.org/discussion/1409898/include-page-excerps-in-the-album-page#latest
    It's always the same principles ;-)

• You are so right!! :smile:
    <?php printPageContent('<test>'); ?> somehow does not pull up anything. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to use the titlelink of the page you want to call the content of. Without the <>. <something> is a general way of writhing that you should put some fiting string in there as just writing "something" otherwise might mean the value should be "something" itself.

<?php printPageContent('test'); ?> if the page's titlelink is test.

• :smiley: It was that simple!! Thanks!!!!!