Album issues

Bootstrap - have installed bootstrap on a fresh install of zenphoto, one album has images that will not show, when i check the album page, it seems to have inserted crop into each of the file names but i cannot change the filename to remove this

what have i done and how do i fix it ?

thanks

B.

Comments

• should have added the web address

http://photosofdundee.comule.com/page/gallery
  • vincent3569 Member, Translator
    [...] it seems to have inserted crop into each of the file names
    could you be more specific?
    version of zenphoto ? version of zpBoostrap ?
    be carrefull : now you can DL the release 1.4.3 of the theme but you must have zenphoto 1.4.3 beta (at his moment) to use it.
  • vincent3569 Member, Translator
    You don't use zpBootstrap, so I can't help you more...
  • You should always include the theme name in your Thread heading so that the author might notice the post and respond.
  • it was boot strap but i had changed it to see if it was a theme issue, but it is not, its todo with zenphoto itself, if you check through the site with the different browsers you will see what i mean, it works fine on a mobile, but not in firefox or chrome

??
  • Zenphoto version 1.4.2.3 [9710] (Official Build)
    Current locale setting: en_US.UTF8
    Current gallery theme: zpskeleton
    PHP version: 5.2.17
    Graphics support: PHP GD library 2.0 or higher
    PHP memory limit: 96M (Note: Your server might allocate less!)
    MySql version: 5.1.58
    Database name: a7640347_photo
    Table prefix: _
    Spam filter: simple
    CAPTCHA generator: zenphoto
  • this is what it shows on system, http://photosofdundee.comule.com/error/error.jpg.php

filename is minus the crop
  • What you are seeing is the ALT tag of the image. Typically this is shown when the browser is unable to display an image. You should be seeing the album thumbnail there.

I have no idea what the yellow box is, though. Not part of Zenphoto. But it is quite possible that you have some "helper" stuff on your site or from your browser that is messing things up.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Seems to look okay for me now.