blank page after ->1.4.3 and it sucks bigtime, please help:)

http://captusimago.com/

website doesn't show anything anymore but admin works

debug log....

{Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:07:01 GMT} Zenphoto v1.4.3[10393]
Backtrace: WARNING: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/deb56051/domains/captusimago.com/public_html/index.php op regel 128
include called
from index.php [128]
{Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:07:01 GMT}
Backtrace: WARNING: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/deb56051/domains/captusimago.com/public_html/index.php op regel 128
include called
from index.php [128]
{Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:07:01 GMT}
Backtrace: WARNING: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/deb56051/domains/captusimago.com/public_html/index.php op regel 128
include called
from index.php [128]

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If I access your site I get a setup script that is 1.4.2.4 and also missing the database credentials.
  • That's only because I kicked 1.4.3 off again. I don't run this site just for fun, I make money with it so I restored 1.4.2.4 which is fine.
    If you "make money" with your site, you probably know that you never should try an upgrade on an important live site without previously testing on a separate install if all works.
  • That's all you have to say?

Wordpress and other CMS upgrading works great in many production environments so if this is your way to 'help' I don't need your 'help'. Better put your focus in developing half decent software with a decently tested automatic upgrading procedure including fall-back option;)

Asking for help is not an attack on your obviously huge ego!
    I did not feel attacked at all, I just pointed out that this is the usual way to update important sites to lower the danger of something breaking.

You did ask for help and when I visited the site you linked you reverted. I don't even know if there are other errors or what setup reported.

That said I did update several sites with 1.4.3 on three different hosts (two fairly standard shared hosts) and locally without any of your problems.

That said I have no idea what your problem is besides possibly wrong permissions or the like. So, did you try a standard theme because it might be your custom theme based on zpbootstrap especially if the admin itself works?
  • Great:)

With the default theme the same thing happens and besides the errors in the log file there are no other errors. Not during the upgrading and not whilst running the new version besides the white page.

I'm backing up again and testing in another directory
    Do you have any 3rd party plugin enabled? What is your server configuration?
  • fretzl Administrator, Developer
    Did you also install the 1.4.3 version of the zpBootstrap theme?
    www.vincentbourganel.fr/news/zpbootstrap-a-responsive-theme-zenphoto-zenpage
  • I would guess you made some mistake in upgrading your site. Specially since line 128 in the released Zenphoto 1.4.3 [10393] is NOT an include statement.
  • I had the same problem over here, but found how to resolve it. Normally for upgrades you only have to go to http://www.yoursite.com/zenphoto and setup runs automatically, but not with 1.4.3, I had to go to http://www.yoursite.com/zenphoto/zp-core/setup.php and then the setup worked like a beauty
    Actually it does this with 1.4.3 as well, at least it did on all installs I did so far...