zpbase search

Ralf Member
Hi,
just noticed a small 'bug' with v.090:
If you have created pages with subpages, the subpages are not listed in the search result.

To make things clear:
http://www.pixel-wonders.de

You see a menu entry called 'impressum'.
The Impressum has 2 subpages, one of them is called 'Datenschutz'.

Try to search for 'Datenschutz' - you will get 2 search results:
'Neue Bilder'and 'Impressum'.
Although the result says '3 matches found' only two are listed.

When I now move the 'Datenschutz' page to first level in zenphoto's backend search will bring up all 3 results.

Because this does not happen with other themes, I guess it is a template issue.

Cheers
Ralf

Comments

• gjr Member
    Yes, I see the issue. News and pages search results for some reason need to come before the albums and images.... I need to investigate that.

I also am seeing some other issues when investigating your problem for the 1.4.6 version and pagination. May take me until this weekend to upload new versions.
  • Ralf Member
    Hi Gjr,

no problem :-)
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Actually news, pages, images and albums have their own loops to generate the results. The problem might be that technically all can be paginated (yes, even pages) but on search results only the images and albums are.

Joining to have just one search result lool would be nice to have but quite complicated due to the different nature (file system vs not) of all these items (a main reason why CombiNews is gone in 1.4.6).
  • gjr Member
    @acrylian - Yes, I always thought it would be nice to have news and pages incorporate into the paginated results of a search, all in one. I understand the issue though.

@Ralf - I just uploaded 0.91, should fix your issue. Let me know if not.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    We'll see what the future brings on that.
  • Ralf Member
    Hi,

version 0.91 solves the issue.

Again, thx for the great support you give here :-)

Cheers
    Ralf