Creation account error

Bonjour,
Lors de la création de compte j'ai l'erreur suivante :
"L'extention Zenphoto_sendmail n'a pas pu envoyer L'utilisateur Zenphoto à été créé à un ou plusieurs destinataires"
J'ai vérifier tous mes autres comptes même l'admin on bien une adresse mail valide.
D'ou cela peut-il donc venir ?

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Sorry, in English please.

• OK sorry, so :
    When creating an account I have the following error: "Extention Zenphoto_sendmail could not send The Zenphoto user was created to one or more recipients "
    I check all my other accounts even the admin and they all got a valid email address.
    Where can it come from?

I am not sure if that is the real English error message. Perhaps you have users with the same mail adress? It should be unique.

• Thanks for you anwser,
    I checked, indeed, 2 users had the same email address, so I changed one of them but the problem persists

I just tried with a plain 1.5 install and I cannot reproduce this. Do you maybe have too many users listed per page? Then please try to set them to one per page on Options > General (at the bottom).

Or also try to create the user without email address first. Currently a email address itself is not required.

I assume you are creating the users on the admin users page.

• Thanks a lot it works ! i created the user without email adress, it's ok, I could add the email address after, everything works perfectly :)

Great, I could help. We'll put this on the list to review.