Zenpage - font size?

This seems like a really dumb questions, but how do I increase the font size in an article? I see all the other attributes but not size. My text is too small for easy reading.

Tags:

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited February 2019

You mean in the backend? You can create a custom editor css file described here: https://www.zenphoto.org/news/how-to-create-custom-tinymce-configurations/

• Yes, trying to edit in the backend what the users sees. I will investigate your instructions.

• I think I was mis-understood. After looking at https://www.zenphoto.org/news/how-to-create-custom-tinymce-configurations/

I just want to change the size of the text within a page (zenpage). I see the text size is inherited from the body text size in zpBootstrap. So if I change that number it also changes text in other places on the site, (although very few.)

Well, I did ask about the backend, theme is frontend :-)

I see the text size is inherited from the body text size in zpBootstrap.

That means you need to modify the theme's CSS then obviously. If it has no class attached to differ the page content so you can address, it it probably should be added. That's something for @vincent3569 to look into ;-)

Another way is again TinYMCE configuration as it does have tools to change font size which is not enabled in any default config because it should be left to the theme at best.

• Thanks, Malte. Yeah it needs a different class.

• vincent3569 Member, Translator
    edited February 2019

yes, with zpBoostrap, all text are with the same size, it seems consistent to have a single text size for the entire site.

if you want a specific size in news and page, you can add css rule in zpBootstrap.css, like:

.post-content {
        font-size: 18px;
    }

or

.post-content p, ul, ...{
        font-size: 18px;
    }

for specific tags you want to increase

• vincent3569 Member, Translator
    edited February 2019

of course, you can also overwrite base font size, by adding this line zpBootstrap.css:

body {
        [...]
        font-size: 16px;
    }

16px or 18px are of course some example.

edited February 2019

I would suggest to add additional classes like .post_content-page and .post_content-article like <div class="post_content post_content-page"> for flexibility. Then you can have your general base style but optionally address pages and articles separately.

(It is recommended to use relative font sizes nowadays instead of px).

(PS: And before anyone asks, no our current old themes don't do everything right ;-))

• Thx for the help guys