Dynamic albums problem after update to 1.5.4

mironb Member
edited August 2019 in General support

Hi
Another problem which I have is that my dynamic album stopped to show correctly. It should show photos with tag "drweca_2" but it shows not all photos from full gallery. It works ok when I am logged.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Check if the albums/images are really published. If you see them if logged in that would be the expected behaviour as the admin with all rights sees everything.

Also try to clear the search cache if you have it enabled.

• mironb Member
    edited August 2019

This pictures which are not visible are in folder which is not published. So where should I put images which I want to see only in dynamic album ? In which folder ? In older version of zenphoto they where in unpublished album.

It should still work to put published images within an unpublished album.

If you use dynamic albums extensively also enable the html_meta_tags plugin and its canonical url options. Otherwise you might get trouble with Google/SEO and duplicated content.

• mironb Member
    edited August 2019

I checked this html_meta_tags plugin and canonical url options It didn't help

edited August 2019

t was a side comment about a possible SEO issue as images in dynamic albums have basically two URLs which is bad for SEO. If you have the same image in several albums it needs a unique URL which is its real URL in the real album. Otherwise the same image has different URLs in each dynamic album. Google does not like that too much.

The plugin will not help the issue you reported.