Album images not showing up any more

Have many albums without any prior problems. Latest version etc etc.. Now one of my albums refuses to show thumbnails. The gallery level album picture chooses one at random without issue, and if i search for the image filename explictly I can see it, but the array of thumbnails will not display. This is happening for just one album that is no different from any other (same camera etc) and used to display fine. It is published. I've even looked through MySql tables to see if anything is corrupted... looks ok.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    So what do you see instead of the thumbnails? Best to provide a link.
  • I see the following text on a blank page.. also the search text field on over the top of the word Gallery in the top left. There are no thumnails, no links to anything... just the following..

--------------
    Gallery

2004-PlayaDelCarmen
    (No description...)
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    What theme are you using and are ther errors in the server log?
  • Using Stopdesign theme, but same problem with default theme.

Apache server does show an error

[Tue Dec 21 10:02:43 2010] [error] [client 96.242.86.79] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'no decode delegate for this image format `C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\albums\\vacations\\2004-PlayaDelCarmen\\ZbThumbnail.info'' in C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\lib-Imagick.php:383\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\lib-Imagick.php(383): Imagick->pingimage('C:/Program File...')\n#1 C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\class-image.php(487): zp_imageDims('C:/Program File...', NULL)\n#2 C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\class-image.php(126): _Image->updateDimensions()\n#3 C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\class-image.php(42): _Image->_Image(Object(Album), 'ZbThumbnail.inf...')\n#4 C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\te in C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\MEDIA\\zenphoto\\zp-core\\lib-Imagick.php on line 383, referer: http://96.242.86.79:8080/zenphoto/index.php?album=vacations
  • ok, so removed the Zbthumbnail.info file and everything back to normal... not sure where that file came from... hmmm

Thanks for your help.