problem with installation

Hi Everybody
I have had problem with my zenphoto based website. I cleared cache (nobody knows why, but i did it). After that i have had no display of my pics at all. Some try got nothing, so i decided to reinstall all. I downloaded pack, copied it to host and instead of installation process i have that:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'myhost/zp-core/functions-db-MySQL.php' (include_path='.:/home/lib:/home/lib/php:/home/lib/pear:/home/lib/php/pear:/home/conf/lib:/usr/share/fpdf:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in myhost/zp-core/setup.php on line 231

Every files exist in right places, and i have no idea what to do with this.
Anyone can help?

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Check your file/folder permissions.
  • Thanx Acrylian, but it doestn't work. All folders are set to 770. I have other working services on that host. I have only problem with Zenphoto :(
    greetings
    p.
  • The require function is a PHP inbuilt. From the error reported there seems only two possibilities: The file is not there on the path or the file is not accessable due to file (or folder) permissions.

Since the path being requested is relative, be sure that "myhost" appears in one of the listed include paths.