zpArdoise/colorbox

Hi, I'm using the theme zpArdoise. It's great. Thanks very much!

I have a question on using colorbox. First of all, I'm not using Galleriffic. So if I enable colorbox for album. When I'm in an Album page and click a thumbnail. Colorbox is opened with a very nice navigation bar at the bottom. It lets me to easily go to the prev or next picture. It also allows me to turn on slideshow within colorbox. Then I disabled colorbox for album, but enabled colorbox for image page. Now when I'm at an Image page, and click the image, color box also shows up. However, it only has a Close button at the bottom. No navigation buttons and slideshow start button at bottom.

What I want is to also have the navigation functionality when use colorbox in an Image page.

I know programming, but not PHP or JS. All I did is to compare the code related to use_colorbox_album and use_colorbox_image. I was hoping to find the difference on why colorbox behaves differently between Album page and Image page. However, after spending some time on this and doing some experiments, I could not identify the code that is responsible for the difference.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    However, it only has a Close button at the bottom. No navigation buttons and slideshow start button at bottom.

What I want is to also have the navigation functionality when use colorbox in an Image page.
    That is not that easy as it sounds. To get a colorbox prev/next of all images there must be link to all these to create this. This is not the case on the image page unless you do custom coding. On the album page it is available but only for the images on that page.

So the easiest for you is to use the slideshow plugin in colorbox mode.