Is it possible to hide the "manage albums" section?

Is it possible to hide the "Manage albums" section from the panel when the registered users uses the users tab from his profile? I want to hide it from the users because i dont want them to show the list of albums present on my website which are not related to him and also not owned by him.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If you mean possible by using an option, no. You would have to use something like Fretzl recently posted regarding the logo.
  • ayan Member
    unfortunately fretzl's plugin didnt work for me..would changing the css do?
    I guess, but you have of course to do it again on any update, unless you use a plugin like Fretzl's. Even if it didn't work that would be the way to do it.
  • ayan Member
    changing parts of fretzl's plugin will help? or the total structure should be different? By the way if i change the css then it would also affect the admin..rt?
    If you change the css you change the css. The change will be for all. So you need a plugin to check for a user and such. Sorry no easier way.
  • ayan Member
    a plugin again??!! :|
    Yes, how do you want to do it otherwise? If you change css it is for all or no one and you have to do it again on all updates. So if you want it choose the way to do it.

You are the first to ever ask for this as far as I remember.
  • fretzl Administrator, Developer
    You can try this plugin I had lying around
    https://github.com/fretzl/hideUserRights
  • ayan Member
    Exactly the thing i was looking for!!! Its just great!! Thanks a lot fretzl..You guys are really great developers..:D