Upgrade to 1.4.2.4 fails to start

I am trying to update to version 1.4.2.4. I FTPed the files to the server but when I try to go to setup.php all I get is a blank page. A view source shows nothing. I have not made and changes to my FTP client and just did a phpBB upgrade without any issues.

Any ideas??

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    As always review your server error logs and the Zenphoto logs.
  • None of the ZenPhoto logs have anything from today in the. The access log for the website has no errors and just normal GETs.

In the php_error_log I am seeing:
    [01-Jul-2012 08:34:29] PHP Warning: require_once(/xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/zenphoto/zp-core/lib-htmLawed.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/zenphoto/zp-core/functions.php on line 20
    [01-Jul-2012 08:34:29] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/zenphoto/zp-core/lib-htmLawed.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/zenphoto/zp-core/functions.php on line 20
    We have and had this a lot. Probably your upload was not correct and/or the permissions are not correct.
  • I deleted the zp-core and themes folders along with the index.php file and re-uploaded. I also had to delete the .htaccess file as it was an older version and the setup could not update it. The setup ran to completion.

Thanks
    Deleting of the old zp-core and the themes within /themes is actually recommended (beware of custom themes though). If your server protects the htaccess it cannot be changed. That depends on the server.
  • dzog Member
    also tryed to upgraded the script - sucseded after several times =)