Plugin: Title by date archive - MySQL errors

I think my database got mangled... I get the following error when trying to load my archive page.

`

Fatal error: MySQLi Error: ( SELECT ``[prefix]folder`[prefix], `[prefix]date`[prefix] FROM `[prefix]albums`[prefix] WHERE `[prefix]show`[prefix] = 1 AND `[prefix]parentid`[prefix] IS NULL AND `[prefix]date`[prefix] LIKE '2014-06%' ORDER BY `[prefix]date`[prefix] DESC AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 4 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 14 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 15 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 73 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 265 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 243 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 246 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 267 AND `[prefix]id`[prefix] != 274 ) failed. MySQLi returned the error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `id` != 4 AND `id` != 14 AND `id` != 15 AND `id` != 73 AND `id` != 265 AND `' at line 1 in /gallery/zp-core/functions-db-MySQLi.php on line 78

However this only happens when I'm not logged in. When logged in as admin, the archive page loads fine, everything works fine.

I've tried restoring previous database, but I still get the error. Help!

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Sorry, I am not able to reproduce any issues. If you are using the latest version of the plugin you need in any case 1.4.6 (just in case…).
  • I think it's got to do with database problems. I backed up my database and restored it externally using phpmyadmin and re-did the whole zenphoto setup, and I think something got mangled along the line.

I don't see any errors on the archive page when I'm logged in in zenphoto though, only when logged out.

Am using Zenphoto version 1.4.6 [bbddab7675]. Any suggestions what I can do to recover or amend my database?
    You could try to backup the database with Zenphoto's own tool (do a backup first of course) and the re-import it using it.

Otherthan that I have no real idea right now. But check your Zenphoto config file, too.
  • That's one of the first thing I tried :'(

My config file looks ok.

I'll keep looking to see what's the problem :'( . Thanks for your suggestions.
    Everything else works fine?
  • Yes. My local install works fine (logged in & out). My online server copy is not when logged out (when logged in archive page loads ok). It's my database, I've messed it up I think :'(

edit: At least zenphoto overall is working, all my albums are there, all data intact, thank goodness for that.
    The only idea I have what could have happened is a mismatch between filesystem and database itself. If you tried to pull the backup in while the site was still live or something. I suggest to enable the automatic database backup of Zenphoto for the future.