Its All Gone

When I log into my zenphoto account ... This is what greets me on the overview page

0 Images
0 Albums
0 Comments
Where I used to have over 1500 images ... etc.

I have no way of connecting to the database. I am at loss with this as Im not into databases that much!

Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I currently have installed zenphoto 1.4.0.3

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Besides the fact that 1.4.0.3 is really old and not supported: Did you look at your server and zenphoto logs? Are the images still there via FTP? If you cannot connect to the database and believe the settings are correct, you will have to contact your provider.

In any case, Zenphoto does not delete anything by itself.
  • I have a similar problem. I had a few albums with a few pictures in them. I did no changes in the past months but suddenly I can't see the pictures. I still see the thumbnails but when I click on the albums there's nothing inside. I can still the pictures in the albums on FTP though so I don't understand why I can't see them anymore... what could have happened !?

And like freddo the overview page tells me there's x albums but 0 pictures. Also the few comments I had are gone too...

I thought of simply install a second and brand-new version of Zenphoto but I don't quite understand how it works now. If I go in the upload section it doesn't want to load jpg as it used to do. Only zip. I haven't tried that yet because I'd rather just upload them using ftp, but when I do so they don't appear either.

Another weird thing : sometimes the overview page tells me there is 2, sometimes 3 or 4 pictures. But if I go in the album section it tells me there is no picture. And next time I visit the overview page it's back to 0 picture...
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    You really should check your error logs. This is most likely a file/folder permissions issues and serverside. That can happen if the host changes things.