ZPBase JumpMenu

Hi,

just noticed that the JumpMenu is empty when not logged in.
As soon as I have logged in to my site, the albums are listed in the JumpMenu.

To be sure that my modifications are not causing the problem I have downloaded the latest version here:
https://github.com/gjr-osweb/zpbase/tree/master/zpbase

The problem also persists with the original files.

Anyone else with this?

Comments

• fretzl Administrator, Developer
    Yep, I can confirm this. Not sure what's happening though.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Confirmed, is a bug of the print_album_menu plugin and not the theme.

Update: Fixed in the master and requires the master as it affects an internal function and not directly the plugin.
  • Hi,
    with the new master it works fine :-)

thx for the quick fix
  • Hi,
    I use PrintAlbumMenu as jump list as well, since 1.4.7 it doesn't show the subalbums anymore. Tried with the master, but no success.
    When I replace the print_album_menu.php with the 1.4.6 one, the subalbums are shown.
    I'm using this code:
    `

<?php printAlbumMenu("jump", false, "", "", "", "", "", false, false, true); ?>

`
    If you use zpBase you need to download its master as well. But the parameter settings on your example disable sub entries. Try this:
    `printAlbumMenu('jump', NULL, '', '', '', '', "", true, false, false)`
  • Acrylian I released 1.1 on github after merging your pull request fix, so should be fine as well, let me know if not.
    @gjr: Ok, fine, forgot to check that.
  • Acrylian
    you're right, with your parameter settings the subalbums are shown. I don't know why it used to work before, but anyway, I'm glad it is ok now :-) Thank you!
    Formerly the $showsubss parameter was indeed only for the "list" mode so it was just ignored.