seo_cleanup problem with 1.4.8

Hi all,
I have just moved to new release 1.4.8.
I'm very happy of some bug fixed and everything seems fine, apart from an apparent incompatibility with seo_cleanup plugin and some problem with colorbox that I have to better investigate (probably it could depend on my heavy personalized template).
What really disappoints me is the problem with seo module.
I got 500 Internal server error as soon as I click on the CleanUp button on the admin page.
Unfortunately I cannot find any error in the debug log that could help me.
Any ideas that could help me?
Tnx in advance

Comments

• Just an update coming from my hosting service erro logs.

`
    [Wed Jun 24 18:29:13 2015] [error] [client 151.31.0.216:65169] - www.boscarino.eu - End of script output before headers: seo_cleanup.php, referer http://www.boscarino.eu/mediacenter/zp-core/admin.php
    [Wed Jun 24 18:29:13 2015] [error] [client 151.31.0.216:65169] - www.boscarino.eu - AH01215: suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details: /web/htdocs/www.boscarino.eu/home/mediacenter/zp-core/zp-extensions/seo_cleanup.php, referer http://www.boscarino.eu/mediacenter/zp-core/admin.php
    `
    Unfortunately I got no access to suexec log...
    In any case my album folder and subfolders properties are "rwxr-xr-x" exactly the same of other folders were the apache's user writes without problems.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Just tried and the seo_cleanup plugin works fine for me. But the error indicates that some server security inferes. If that is set too strict there is not much we can do. You need to contact your host about that sadly.
  • Hi acrylian, thanks for your contribute.
    But unfortunately I think it is not tied to server security: I had no problem till 1.4.7 version on this server.
    I guess some problem had arised during migration in the db data import.
    I am trying to investigate in this direction but no solution till now