Dynamic Album - Multiple Pages & Sort not working

Having a bit of a problem with my gallery since upgrading.

All regular albums have the 'next page' and 'prev page' links but the dynamic albums aren't showing them. On my gallery, these links only show if the page is full and a new page has been created for the extra thumbnails (for both regular and dynamic albums).

Also, for the dynamic albums, it wont let me change what I sort them by whereas the regular albums do.

Only seems to be an issue since upgrading and I didn't touch my themes album.php page (or any of my theme for that matter). I've also changed to the default theme and the buttons dont show up there either.

Any help once again appreciated.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited October 2018

On my gallery, these links only show if the page is full and a new page has been created for the extra thumbnails (for both regular and dynamic albums).

I don't understand this. Of course you only get previous/next pages if there are enough images or subalbums so there are previous/next pages?

Also, for the dynamic albums, it wont let me change what I sort them by whereas the regular albums do.

Yes, and this is not meant to be possible (and was never) because dynamic albums are no real albums. They are actually saved searches that collect from other albums. You can only sort by general settings like date, title or similar.