ZenPHOTO is for me or not

I'm a web merchant and I'm looking for a tool to make a photo gallery, I'm considering the use of zen photo but I have some questions:
is there an english translation for the last version, I don't find it
My customers can register on the gallery and comment on photos or upload their own.
Thank you in advance
nice day

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited December 2019

is there an english translation for the last version, I don't find it

Zenphoto is natively in English so there is no "translation" (as you might notice everything here is in English as well).

My customers can register on the gallery and comment on photos or upload their own.

We have user rights managment that includes rights to upload. There is a comments plugin included.

You will have to try it in any case yourself to decide.

• Thank you for your answer, the operation seems very satisfactory indeed.
    It's a pity, however, that there is no international deployment. I doubt that all my clients are English-speaking.
    good day at all and happy new year

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

It's a pity, however, that there is no international deployment.

Not sure what you mean as you asked about English only. If you look closely on Zenphoto's options or on our site's extensions section you will notice here are various translations available given that the server used supports PHP gettext and the required translation locales:
    https://www.zenphoto.org/news/category/translations/

Of course not all translations are complete or actively maintained since they are/were work of volunteers. Danish, Dutch, German, French, Slovak and Spanish are currently generally complete.