Can't change width of thumbnail list

Hi guys

I have changed the width of the thumbnail list to 100% so it is responsive but when I look at the element on the browser it stays at 650px... I have put !important in there too just to make sure and it is still not working.

I have created a child theme from basic called it Kriss for now... can you tell me if there is anywhere else I need to change within it? although looking at the path it is calling up my theme.

• Image Thumbnails
    ------------------------------ */

images {

float: left;
width: 100% !important;
border: 0px solid gray;

}

Thanks in advance

Kriss :smile:

https://www.nikmania.me.uk/gallery/Calendars/1985/

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Also hte basci theme has four personality and a CSS file for each. So my guess is you just edited the wrong one (you are using light).

Also just to avoid confusion: Zenphoto has no concept of "child themes". Either you modify the original theme itself or you use a copy of it which is a new theme then.

• Thanks... I had done the right CSS file as I looked this morning and all is fine! Think my browser was having a fit! LOL...

Sorry, I should have said that I just copied the basic theme and re-uploaded under a different name... I know basic HTML and CSS but script just reminds me of algebra! :smiley:

Now off to change colours etc... :smile: and remember to clear the cache on the browser...

Kriss :smile:

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Yep, browser caches can be a source of fun ;-)