"Breadcrumbs" for Dynamic Albums

How can I find a breadcrumb-style trail so I can track an image in a Dynamic Album back to the location of the real image? I am asking because I want to remove an image from a Dynamic Album, and to do so I need to remove the tag with the image that places it in the Dynamic Album.
I would help to have a "Dynamic Images" tab on the Dynamic Album screen.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited September 20

Dynamic albums are searches, there is no images tab for a reason as it could be very huge depending on the search.

am asking because I want to remove an image from a Dynamic Album, and to do so I need to remove the tag with the image that places it in the Dynamic Album.

I don't understand, if you know the tag that performs the search you know already what to remove.

You have to find this programmatically via the object model:
    https://www.zenphoto.org/news/zenphotos-object-model-framework/

On the theme image.php page use the global variable for the current image object and use use the method getAlbum() to get the real album of the image. The object property $albumnamealbum stoes the dynamic album.

Additionally you can still edit the image itself on the image.php page within dynamic album context via the admin toolbox to remove the tag performing the search.