The simpler media website CMS
I have been experiencing this issue with the Matomo widget embed code on my live server for a few versions of Zenphoto. It will save on my local test version, so I wasn’t sure if it was an actual bug, or what it could be? Maybe an issue with my live database itself? In the past I also could not save the Site copyright URL in the Gallery option, but that was fixed with the update to 1.6.
It didn’t matter before because the widget would not load because of an issue with the Content-Security-Policy header. When I read in the release notes for 1.6 that the issue had been fixed, I decided to try it again on my live server. This time I manually edited the matomo_widgets_code value in the options table of the database in phpMyAdmin. It worked, the “Matomo statistics” button showed up on the Info section of the Overview tab, and I was able to open the Matomo page in Zenphoto.
However, when I tried to update the embed code in Zenphoto it deleted it again when I pressed “Apply”. So the issue is still not really fixed, I’ve only found a workaround.
If anyone has suggestions on how to get this to work right, please let me know.