The simpler media website CMS
I have just installed vers.1.6 and I noticed two strange behaviours.
1) Reading and saving in DB the EXIF data for images carries to save a wrong value for field EXIFEsposureTime.
Examples: an exposure of "1/33 sec" is saved as "5 sec", "1/1148 sec" saved as "0/1 sec"
2) I receive a plenty of deprecated function notices in the log for "ghost functions" that rise with a little browse tens of debugs pages.
I have modified my custom template to substitute functions as "getSearchURL", "search_quote", "getMainSiteName", "printOpenStreetMap ", "getShow ", "isImagePhoto" and others... but I continue to receive notices as the would be still in place.
This continue to happen also if I had flushed all the caches and verified that correct php files are in place in the template.