sitemap-extended not generate sitemap

I update ZenPhoto to 1.6 and try to generate new sitemap but when i click "Generate Sitemaps" after few second screen goes blank and nothing happens.
In setup of sitemap-extended when i change parameter Sitemap processing chunk even to 1 its nothing help

Tags:

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

You mean you get a blank white page? Then please review your debuglog for related errors.

• Yes - white page on this url: /zp-core/zp-extensions/sitemap-extended/sitemap-extended-admin.php?generatesitemaps&number=1

in log i got information:
    DEPRECATED: Creation of dynamic property Image::$encwebpath is deprecated in .../www/gallery/zp-core/classes/class-image.php on line 210
    Image->classSetup called from Image->__construct (class-image.php [50])
    from Image::newImage (class-image.php [117])
    from sitemap::getImages (sitemap-extended.php [637])
    from sitemap-extended-admin.php [32]
    {13675:Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:14:56 GMT}
    DEPRECATED: Creation of dynamic property Image::$imagetype is deprecated in .../www/gallery/zp-core/classes/class-image.php on line 220
    Image->classSetup called from Image->__construct (class-image.php [50])
    from Image::newImage (class-image.php [117])
    from sitemap::getImages (sitemap-extended.php [637])
    from sitemap-extended-admin.php [32]
    {13675:Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:14:56 GMT}
    DIVISIONBYZEROERROR: Division by zero in .../www/gallery/zp-core/zp-extensions/zenpage/class-zenpage.php on line 564

The last one is surely the showstopper. Have not seen that before but will take a look what that is.

The issues seems to be that you for some reason have no or 0 as the "article per page" Zenpage plugin option value.

Besides that we need to catch i ncase this happens, the quick fix should be to set that option to at least 1. Does not matter if you actually have articles or not.