Saving image in Firefox

I have a user who is using Firefox. When he selects one of my images to download he doesn't have the option to download or save the image. However, any other images he can save image. The drop down is different,
Running Windows 11 home version 22H2 build 22621.1702
Running Firfox version 114.0.1 (64-bit)

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

I am not sure how this is related to Zenphoto?

• I'm trying to figure out why when using Firefox I can right click on any other photo while in the browser and get the "save image as" in the drop down. When I try the same thing on a photo in ZenPhoto on my website I do not get that option in the dropdown when I right click. Seems like it might be associated with ZenPhoto. When using edge or Chrome and select an image on my website in Zen Photo I get the "Save image as" in the dropdown. I'm just wondering if there might ne a setting somewhere that might be causing this issue. Here is a link if you want to try it with Firefox:
    https://www.corvettesofsocal.com/ZenPhoto/index.php?album=2023 Albums/HB-Concours&image=DSC_0053_00003.jpg

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

This appears to be related to the theme which is not an officail one used as it overlays the image with these prev/next arrows. So links on top of links so FF uses the first.

Zenphoto has different settings to either link the actual full image or not. This theme seems to link the resized one only.

Besides that review your error log as the source indicates some serious issue because the html appears to be truncated.