EXIF in v.1.6.4

Good day!
Upgrade v.1.6.2 to 1.6.3 and 1.6.4.
Today create new album and upload new photos. Problems: no EXIF information (GPS and other). I upload new photo to old albums and no EXIF info too...

// для русскоязычных форумчан:
на днях сделал обновление с 1.6.2 сперва на 1.6.3 и сразу на 1.6.4. Вчера создал новый альбом и залил туда свежие фотки. У новых фотографий не отображается информация EXIF. На старых фотографиях в старых альбомах - информация есть. Экпериментировал: старые фотки заливал в новые альбомы, новые - в старые, результат один - на залитых сегодня фотографиях не отображаются данные из EXIF... По большому счету данная информация нужна только для карт, но хочется.

Comments

• kuzzzma Member, Translator

Yeah, reported it a few days ago on github, partial fix is already available there (via code download).

You'll have to refresh metadata for those photos.

• Thanks! EXIF partial fix(cameras parameters), but no GPS.

//
    Спасибо, данные EXIF читаются (в части параметров камеры), но данных GPS нет. Буду ждать следующего исправления.

That's strange, GPS works for me with this fix, only formatting of values is off (not so user-friendly).

Can you give us a link for a photo with gps data, that's not showing (for testing)?

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited June 29

Thanks, we can reproduce that and are on it. It is tied with the other issue. But it will take some days for fixes as it will probably also cause some internal reorganisation/restructuring.

Please post in English only. Thanks.

@MaxIvanov thank you!
    I've tested it on my demo site and can confirm, that GPS was not imported, despite being in the file.
    The only difference I can see is different versions of EXIF used.

I've added your case to the mentioned github ticket to look into.