Could Someone Give me Advice with Customizing Theme for Gallery Presentation

Hello there,

I have recently started using Zenphoto for a personal photography website; and I am really impressed with the features and flexibility it offers. I am currently working on customizing one of the default themes to better fit the style I am aiming for with my photography portfolio; but I have encountered a few roadblocks that I hope someone here can help with.

I want to adjust the layout of my gallery pages so that the images are presented in a grid format with uniform spacing. The current theme; has images arranged in; a more scattered manner; and I am unsure how to modify the CSS to create a clean; uniform grid. Does anyone have experience with this;; and could you share the necessary code or point me in the right direction?

I would also like to adjust the size of the image thumbnails in the gallery without impacting the overall page layout. Is there a recommended way to tweak the thumbnail sizes within the theme settings; or will I need to manually adjust this in the code?

While the theme I am using looks great on de;sktop; the mobile version seems to have some alignment issues, particularly with the naviga;tion menu and gallery images. What is the best approach for ensuring full mobile responsiveness within Zenphoto themes?

Also, I have gone through this post; https://forum.zenphoto.org/discussion/1410757/theme-displaying-titles-descriptions-also-import-minitab-descriptionswhich definitely helped me out a lot.

I have been reviewing the documentation and tinkering with the theme files; but I figured it might be more efficient to ask for help here.

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Tags:

Comments