maximum 4 columns in default theme?

Hei there,

recently I updated from 1.4.2.x to 1.4.3.1. As far as I can remember the default theme always showed 5 pictures in row. This is also what is configured in the theme options, I never touched this. However on my site in three up to date browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera) there are only 4 pictures in a row and there's a white space on the right where a 5th column would fit in. You can see this here for example: http://www.lespocky.de/fotos/opensource/attraktor/

Has anyone an idea what goes wrong here? Am I right there should be 5 columns?

Alex

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    There are of course no "columns" technically. The number of images is determined how many space there is. If you set 7 and there is space for 5 only you get 5. I see this with four as well. Set the thumbs smaller or modify the css.
  • Of course I tried playing with the number of images and size of thumbnails. But: no matter what I do, I still have white space left on the right side where more thumbnails would fit. I just had a look with firebug and it seems this is caused by setting width to 590px in light.css for #images. This was introduced in r9014 so I might be right remembering 5 pictures in a row. ;-) I changed this to 650px on my side as quick and dirty fix. Should I file a bug against this?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Yes, please file a ticket. I don't remember that this even was changed..