zpGalleriffic: The right link for Prettyphoto

Hi ,
I tried to use the Prettyphoto API to get an prettyphoto galery in my modified zpgalleriffic.

Found a solution to solve jquery conflics (:D) and the API works when it is asked to. But ... only with links that are outside my zp albums.

Prettyphoto does not find my piX even if I provide him with the exact url where it is. Normal : a link with this exact url leads to an image page and not to the image itself. There a ZP trick here ... no ? (me = newbie)

Acrylian wrote in a similar post :
"Change your theme to use full image links instead of image page links within the next_image loop. Please see the theming tutorial about how Zenphoto themes work generally."
I went to this tuto and couldn't find my way there ...

Any trick to let Prettyphoto access the picture ?

THANKS !

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I have edited the topic title so the author of this third party theme may be able to answer (written below the form btw..). We have no knowledge about this theme or prettyphoto naturally.

Part of your text is not readable since you did not escape it correctly.
  • Thanks Acrylian.
    My post was way too long.
    Well I just should have asked :

I added a normal html link in my album page with the url of an image as href.
    I click on it :
    It goes to the image.php page of this image and does not display the picture only in the browser.

Is it a theme trick ? ... or is it normal for any zp site ?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    So prettyphoto is a kind of lightbox popup. Then you need the full image link, you probably used the image page link. I would suggest to read the theming tutorial first to learn some theming basics.

(The official colorbox_js does basically the same)
  • Thanks Acrylian,
    I'm on my way ...