search results error

I installed ZenPhoto 1.4.2.3 (PHP 5.3.17 and MySQL 5.1.65) a few months ago and it has been running well, but I'm getting errors with the search function recently. I will search for a term and get back 2 or 3 results pages. The first page is fine, populated with thumbnails that link to images, but when I click on a second or third page of results, the page is blank and I get a "images not found message". I set the Boolean to "and" and refreshed the metadata, but the problem persists. Anything else I could try? Thanks for any advice. I've not had any other problems or error messages.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Yes, please upgrade to 1.4.3.3.
  • Hi,

I upgraded but now my images won't display correctly. I can go into admin and see all my albums and images, but I get a 500 error when I try to view the album. When not logged in, I can see the index with the various photo galleries/thumbnails, but when I click on them to go the that album, another 500 error occurs. What the heck happened? :-(
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    How did you upgrade? Did setup report anything? Errors in the Zenphoto and server error logs?
  • 500 errors are often an issue with the .htaccess file. Try removing it and un-checking the`mod_rewrite` option.

If that works then something is wrong with the rewrite processing. Some server configurations have a problem with the `IndexIgnore *` line, so try deleting it or be sure your apache has the `mod_autoindex.c` module installed.
  • Okay, I've tried all of the above and even reinstalling the upgrade as per instructions on this site. No results. I have to get this up and running ASAP and I've spent hours on it already. sbillard, is it permissable to get a quote from you for general installation, not just customizing? More than happy to pay for your time. I can't muck about any longer with this as all I'm doing now is chasing my tail.