No-Feature Request

Just installed ZenPhoto, and wow! So much better than the bloated monstrosoties out there!

So here's my feature request: Please don't add any un-needed features! Simple is good!

The only feature I want is the ability to specify the thumbnail and image size in the options menu - right now have to edit config.php directly.

Some documentation in the user admin would be nice too, but thats just icing on the cake.

One small bug: The file config.php.example is transferred by most ftp clients as a binary file. (well at least in Filezilla). This caused the Zenphoto to not run till I noticed and retransferred it as a ascii file.

Comments

• Jan Member
    Yes, I completly agree with you, KO. It would be a nice addition if some (if not all) of the config.php settings could be accessed through the admin page.

Anyways, zenphoto is a great application and yes, bloating it with too many features would be disastrous. Keep it simple, and if possible, make special features available as plug-ins/extensions without interfering with the core.