RSS Feeds and Spaces

Hi there,
I'm just wondering what Zenphoto uses instead of spaces for folder and file names? (For example, some use _ or - or + as a placeholder that the program then recognizes and replaces with a space). So what does Zenphoto use? I've been looking for hours and so far haven't had much luck. Doesn't seem like Zenphoto supports RSS feeds with spaces, so I'm looking for what works without completely destroying the theme (due to long folder name).

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If you upload via the backend and the seo_zenphoto plugin is enabled (it is by default) Zenphoto will clean all special chars and space. Spaces are generally changed to a divis. This is recommended practice as encoded spaces or special chars might either look not that nice or cause problems on some servers and older browsers.

If you upload via FTP it is up to you how you name your files. You can clear them afterwards using the seo_cleanup plugin as well.

Besides that we are not aware that RSS feeds with space don't work. We will need more info then.
  • So I enabled the seo_cleanup plugin and clicked on it and nothing seems to be happening. Is there something aside from enabling it that I need to do, or somewhere I need to go? It says that the button will perform the cleanup if I click it, but it doesn't appear to do anything. Did I miss a step?

edit: whoops, found it on the frontpage. Thanks, ignore this post.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    All right..;-)