Windows and ZenPhoto

I downloaded zenphoto and could not get it to work on my window machine. I spent some time tweaking the settings yet after correcting path issues and such. Have these issues been resolved in the current release?

issue were relating to the use of script name server var which is set different on windows and also a lack of path settings in the config. I lost the scent of the trail there.

I am really keen to see a fully functionang zenphoto and experience the admin powered with ajax.

If zenphoto is stable and fully functional on both wamp/lamp set ups then it will be perfect for my needs. I am hacked off with coppermine to sluggish and hard to tweak and customise intergrate into wordpress

From what i have heard and read zen could be a missing piece to my puzzle I just need to see

Comments

• From my experience.. it is fixed.. you need to add a few lines in config.php but i have a few installs on Windows 2003 and IIS6 with no errors. Yes the old release had many path problems, so far.. it seems most of these are fixed. I havent ran into any errors.
  • well I have been fiddling about with zenphoto on LAMP server for the past hour still no joy. It keeps redirecting to missing folders or login fails. The sql is not set up using the setup.php script. I manually installed it before and magaged to get partly work (that was on windows)

Any body got any pointers suggestions I am all ears !

thanks - S
  • am interested in getting this to work using Windows 2003 and IIS6. I've installed, I've been able to get the admin working, upload photos, etc. ...almost everything.

'Only thing that seems to be not working for me is the linking from a thumbnail to the image itself; there seems to be a broken link, even though the photo is there and works fine.

I've seen that this can be a .htaccess error, but IIS doesn't use .htaccess, right?