Cannot view the gallery after installation

Hello,

Installed second time around but to no avail. I can go to the admin page. I can upload pictures etc. but than hitting view gallery gives me this:

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/classes.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/web/snl:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php) in /usr/home/web/snl58239/zp/zen/template-functions.php on line 7

Warning: main(classes.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/home/web/snl/zp/zen/template-functions.php on line 7

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/home/web/snl/zp/zen/template-functions.php on line 7

Further more what i do find stange that on the admin page it says that at this moment there 10 images in 0 albums when i know for sure that there is not any image in album or cache!

Comments

• trisweb Administrator
    Sounds like there's a bug in the path resolution... try the fix in this thread by GameDudeX. Make sure you set the server path manually.

If that doesn't work, then it's something to do with the directory structure on your host, and you should contact them to see where you can put the application so it has access to the folders it needs.
  • Well i got it working. I put in the the fix but i still got the same errormessage. But all this did put me on a hint about those paths. At the moment I moved the following files: auth_zp.php; classes.php; config.php; functions.php; functions-db.php; sajax.php and template-functions.php up one level to the zenphoto directory. there is only one little bug now but i can live with that!
  • Well everything is fine now even the little bug on the admin-page is resolved with this thread.
    Now i'm gonna play with css, yippie