ZP 1.4.4 : zpCapatch use more than allowed characters


I just upgraded ZP to 1.4.4 successfully. I noticed that zpCapcha use weird characters. I didn't change the default option (Allowed characters : abcdefghijkmnpqrstuvwxyz23456789ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZ) but I can see "§ l' ? Ì ..." on generated capchas. And even if the capcha field is successfully filled, the capcha test failed.


  • Some adds :
    zpCapcha works fine only if I'm logged. But for anonymous visitors, it bugs.

    zpCapatch don't use more than allowed characters. It only use non allowed
    characters !
  • Again, I "fixed" it by unloading the static_html_cache plugin.
  • If you are caching pages with captcha on them you are in for problems. The plugin allows you do exclude pages from caching.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Just to note here again, the cache plugin seems to act a bit weird indeed. It is disabled on our site and demo site because of that (for example download_list usage don't work correctly even if excluded somehow).
Sign In or Register to comment.