zpMasonry error when upgrading to zenphoto 1.4.4.8

gjr,

I upgraded zenphoto 1.4.3.5 to 1.4.4.8 and got errors in zpMasonry theme only. I updated zpMasonry to 1.4.4.3b but galleries and images still do not display.

Also I get these errors in Options > Themes:

Notice: Use of undefined constant OPTION_TYPE_TEXT - assumed 'OPTION_TYPE_TEXT' in C:\mysites\nif\galleries\themes\zpmasonry\themeoptions.php on line 91

Notice: Use of undefined constant OPTION_TYPE_TEXT - assumed 'OPTION_TYPE_TEXT' in C:\mysites\nif\galleries\themes\zpmasonry\themeoptions.php on line 94

Notice: Use of undefined constant OPTION_TYPE_TEXT - assumed 'OPTION_TYPE_TEXT' in C:\mysites\nif\galleries\themes\zpmasonry\themeoptions.php on line 103

Notice: Use of undefined constant OPTION_TYPE_TEXT - assumed 'OPTION_TYPE_TEXT' in C:\mysites\nif\galleries\themes\zpmasonry\themeoptions.php on line 124

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• fretzl Administrator, Developer
    I noticed that too. Edit your `themeoptions.php` like this:

On line 91 it should be `OPTION_TYPE_CHECKBOX`
    On line 94 it should be `OPTION_TYPE_TEXTBOX`
    On line 103 it should be `OPTION_TYPE_CHECKBOX`
    On line 124 it should be `OPTION_TYPE_SELECTOR`

Not sure if this will get your images to show though.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I recently send some fixes of zpMasonry, zpminimal and zpFocus to gjr to help to make them more or less work with 1.4.5. However it seems I overlooked those option issues.

Since he will abandon them I don't know if he will incorporate those fixes with a final release of them before doing that.