Please, help with thinkdreams theme.

Hello guys.

I want to disable a function of this theme. When I situate mouse on a link or photo, automatly load a small "window" with information of this link/image. I want disble this but I don't know how I must make this change or how I make some changes (colors) on this "window".

Greetings for all.

Comments

• That small window is the `alt` text of the link. You will have to eliminate the part of the theme which reads `alt=...`
  • Hello.

Thanks for your answer, sbillard, but I regret to tell you that this is not alt text. really what is shown is the title of the link, label "title =".

Thanks one more time.

Grettings.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If it's the title this would be a default browser behaviour and nothing theme specific. You could delete the `title=`but this would probably break (x)html validation.
  • Hello acrylian.

I tried this but don't disable this. Well, mi gallery is http://jm2g-web.com/galeria, you can see what I say here. I use Firefox and IE7 and this happen in this 2 browser.

Greetings
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I am not familiar with this theme, but that is clearly done by some Javascript.
  • Hello again acrylian, I was searched in js directory but didn't finded the correct js and I get not find the call of the js fucntion in theme code. After this search is when I open this post.

Thanks to all for your help.